Pierre Kleinhouse is an award-winning illustrator, painter and designer.
Stella Artois, BBC Focus, Maxibon, Virgin Mobile, SNCF, Krispy Kreme, UPS, The Museum of Communism in Czech Republic, Oxford University Press, Zack & Quack (Nickelodeon Jr.), Usbek & Rica, Monkey Business, Avocats.be, Mako, Tenbei, Barzel Beer, Baker & Hill, Red Dot Advertising & Design, Zupi Magazine, Hasrita record store, Bezek and others.
- Freak Me Out #2 (Milan 2017)
- Tiny Homes by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2016)
- Illustration Week (Tel Aviv 2016)
- The Robo Show by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2016)
- One Moment Festival by Tel Aviv city municipality (Tel Aviv2016)
- ILLU:ART by Port Gallery (Jaffa 2016)
- Bower Bird by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2015-2016)
- Prologue #02, Wandering (Jerusalem 2015)
- Load by La Culture & Kuli Alma (Tel Aviv 2015)
- Guts by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2015)
- Prologue #01 (Jerusalem 2015)
- La Culture’s art fair (Tel Aviv 2014)
- Photoshop Creative, Issue 155 (UK 2017)
- Get Inspired! Magazine, Issue 34 (The Netherlands 2017)
- Zupi Magazine #53 (Brazil 2017)
- Society6 Art Quarterly Magazine // No. 1.4 (2016)
- Color the Childhood Book - Children Book Design (2016)
- Alternative Movie Posters II Book ( USA 2015)
Awards & Recognition
- Creative Quarterly 46, Illustration: Professional, Runner-up.
- Creative Quarterly 44, Illustration: Professional, Winner.
- Creative Quarterly 43, Illustration: Professional, Runner-up.
- 3x3 magazine, student illustration show, Honorable Mention.
- 3x3 magazine, student Picture Books show, Honorable Mention.
- Bezalel Academy of arts and design, The Yossi Shetern award for high achievements in the illustration field.
Please feel free to contact Pierre regarding new and exciting projects. Email: email@example.com (or use the contact form below).
For commissioned projects in the advertising field, please contact his really nice agents at The Mushroom Company.