Pierre Kleinhouse is an award-winning illustrator & visual designer. He likes to draw animals, plants and characters, mixing his digital work with ink, scanned textures and old school Techniques like silk screen printing.
- Stella Artois
- BBC Focus
- Virgin Mobile
- Krispy Kreme
- Oxford University Press
- Zack & Quack (Nickelodeon Jr.)
- Usbek & Rica
- Monkey Business
- Barzel Beer
- Baker & Hill
- Red Dot Advertising & Design
- Hasrita record store
- Tiny Homes by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2016)
- Illustration Week Tel Aviv (2016)
- The Robo Show by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2016)
- One Moment Festival by Tel Aviv city municipality (2016)
- ILLU:ART by Port Gallery (Jaffa 2016)
- Bower Bird by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2015-2016)
- Prologue #02, Wandering (Jerusalem 2015)
- Load by La Culture & Kuli Alma (Tel Aviv 2015)
- Guts by Light Grey Art Lab gallery (Minneapolis 2015)
- Prologue #01 (Jerusalem 2015)
- La Culture’s art fair (Tel Aviv 2014)
- Zupi Magazine #53 (2017 Brazil)
- Society6 Art Quarterly Magazine // No. 1.4 (2016)
- Color the Childhood Book - Children Book Design (2016)
- Alternative Movie Posters II Book (2015)
Awards & Recognition
- Creative Quarterly 46, Illustration: Professional, Runner-up.
- Creative Quarterly 44, Illustration: Professional, Winner.
- Creative Quarterly 43, Illustration: Professional, Runner-up.
- 3x3 magazine, student illustration show, Honorable Mention.
- 3x3 magazine, student Picture Books show, Honorable Mention.
- Bezalel Academy of arts and design, The Yossi Shetern award for high achievements in the illustration field.
Please feel free to contact Pierre regarding new and exciting projects. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the contact form below).
For commissioned projects in the advertising field, please contact my really nice agent at The Mushroom Company.